Looking Sexy With Dress up Fetishes
Clothes form a huge part of our adult lives, impacting our work, personal life, relationships, exercise, and many more. An area where clothes aren’t really thought about much is sex. After all, you take clothes off to have sex, right? Well some people actually go the opposite direction...
For some of us, clothes can become a bit of a fetish. This means that certain outfits, costumes, or even individual pieces of clothing become sexually arousing. Certain materials also might be enough for some people to get aroused, not nattering what the actual item of clothing looks like.
The arousal felt from a clothing fetish can manifest in many ways. For some, simply seeing the clothing is enough. Others might touch, stroke or smell it. Some will need to wear it themselves or see someone else wearing it. Whichever way works for someone, the end result is always the same: sexual arousal.
Dress up fetishes can usually be split into two types: those based on a type of garment, and those based on a material.
Garment Type Fetishes
- Restrictive Clothing: These can take many forms, but all share the idea that they stop someone from moving in the way they normally would.
- Corsets: Corsets are a favourite among sub/dom relationships. They are used for a number of reasons, sometimes punishment, sometimes pleasure.
- Hobble Skirts: These skirts are very tight, much like pencil skirts. They are much longer though, passing the knees and sometimes even going as far as the ankles. This makes it much more difficult for the wearer to walk, hence the name Hobble skirts.
- Stockings or Long Socks: Stockings can be stimulating either by the feel of the material itself on the legs, or through the removal of the stockings in a sexual way.
- Shoe Types: Certain types of shoes can develop as a fetish, particularly boots, high heels, or sneakers.
- Swimwear: Swimwear is a relatively simple fetish. Swimwear is often quite revealing, and tight fitting, and enough sexual arousal can lead to a fetish.
- Coats: A coat fetish can take the form of large padded jackets, or tighter leather jackets.
- Jeans: There are a huge range of jeans available these days. Stretch jeans are a particular favourite due to their type fitting nature. Another popular style is the zip around jeans, where the zip goes all the way from the front to the back.
- Crop Tops: Crop tops can be attractive to those with a navel fetish, due to the exposure of the stomach.
- Uniforms: Uniforms have always been a favourite kind of fetish. From nurses and doctors to pirates and soldiers. If there is a uniform worn in a job, chances are someone has a fetish for the outfits.
Basically, any type of clothing can become a fetish. All it needs is to cause you some sexual arousal and enjoyment. Some will be more common than others, but even if you like something a bit unusual and honest and open conversation with your partner might just convince them to try it.
Fabric Clothing Fetish
The other type of clothing based fetish is fabric related. Again, this can be basically any type of fabric, as long as it causes sexual arousal. Often the arousal when caused by fabric will be experienced by touching and feeling the fabrics. Common fabric fetishes include:
Dress up Events
If you get really serious about your clothing fetish, you might want to consider one of the many events around the world you can go to. Just like the fetishes, these events can vary from quite tame places to show off, right up to giant orgies. Some events are one offs, happening only once a year, while others can happen frequently. Some venues are even full-time fetish clubs.
These events can be great fun, as they allow you not only to show off your own fetish clothing, but meet others who share your interests. Most of these clubs or events have very relaxed environments, encouraging everyone to be themselves. Some people view them as some of the safest environments to show off your clothing, and inappropriate behaviour is usually stopped very swiftly.