Long Distance Sex Toys: Being Apart Doesn't Have to Ruin Your Sex Life
When you’re in a long-distance relationship, it can get pretty lonely, but thanks to long-distance sex toys – also called tele-dildonics – this separation can be quite bearable indeed. Because of advanced technologies that have given people WiFi and Bluetooth, you can now have long-distance sex because these toys can be operated remotely.
No more relying on Skyping and sexting for your romantic activity, because long-distance sex toys pave the way for a far better way to connect while you’re apart.
Long Distance Relationships: What’s the Deal?
Because the world is so mobile nowadays, and people have to go where the jobs are in many cases, there are more long-distance relationships than there ever have been in the past.
Couples that are physically separated may find the relationship a little hard to maintain, but the truth is that these relationships are no more doomed than any other type of relationship.
Thanks to modern technology, people can keep in touch in more ways than ever before, and it is also faster than it’s ever been.
There are even sex toys that can operate remotely and in real time, allowing you to plug in your toy to your phone or tablet and take control of what you’re doing with your partner, even if that partner is far, far away from you.
How to Make a Long Distance Relationship Work
Of course, maintaining a long-distance relationship is much easier if you talk about it beforehand so that each one of you knows how the other one truly feels about the situation.
No permanent decisions should be made until this is out of the way, but there are also some things that both partners need to be aware of so that the chances of a successful relationship are greatly increased. These include:
- Long-distance relationships are hard. People know this, but they are still woefully unprepared for the move. For your relationship to work, it will take a lot of grit and determination for both partners, so be prepared to fight for this relationship.
- People will give you unsolicited advice all the time. Some will be positive, some will be negative. The best thing to do is ignore most of it, because most of it won’t apply to you anyway – it will be just “generic” advice that likely won’t do you any good.
- Make sure you communicate regularly and talk on the phone often. Although you won’t be able to touch or feel your partner, the two of you can still talk so that you always know what is going on with the other one.
- Try to establish an “end date” so that the relationship doesn’t remain long-distance for too long. If there is a light at the end of the tunnel, a long-distance relationship is easier to deal with.
- Make sure you get creative. Facetime with one another, Skype, send videos to one another, send postcards, and tag one another on social media pages – anything to remain in touch so that you can feel that your partner is closer.
- Concentrate on having a life of your own. Long-distance relationships are a great opportunity to develop your own interests and become your own person, which will make the relationship a lot stronger when you are finally back together.
- Keep in mind that long-distance relationships are not for everyone, and sometimes they do not work out. This doesn’t mean, however, that either of you have failed. If your long-distance relationship fails, cut yourself some slack and accept that it was no one’s fault.
- Think of ways to have some romantic time together. This includes talking dirty to one another, sending one another sexy texts and pictures, and anything else you can do to keep those flames burning.
- Don’t put yourself in tempting situations. This means no going to clubs, parties, or any other situation where you might be tempted to flirt or cheat with someone besides your partner.
- Try to share time with one another by playing online board games together, watching a movie at the same time, or even going online and buying one another gifts.
- Know what your partner’s schedule is so that you can picture what he or she is doing at any time. This helps make both of you feel a lot less lonely and makes you feel like you are still living in the same place.
Long-distance relationships sometimes work and sometimes don’t work. Does that mean you shouldn’t give this type of relationship a try? No, but you should be aware of the difficulties involved and try to prepare for them as best you can.
Why a Long Distance Relationship Fails
It is easy to understand why so many long-distance relationships fail. Being apart from one another physically can be excruciating, and many people are simply not cut out for this type of relationship. Long-distance relationships fail for a number of reasons, but below are the most common ones:
- Communication becomes much harder. Even with Skype and Facetime and many other tools, there is still nothing more effective than being able to talk with your partner in person.
- Financial difficulties can occur. Let’s face it, having two house notes and two grocery lists is a strain on anyone’s finances, and it can be the straw that breaks the camel’s back in a long-distance relationship.
- Your social lives can be very different from one another, which naturally puts a strain on your relationship. This is especially true if one of you lives somewhere “fun” and the other one doesn’t.
- Your environment can change you into someone else. Everyone is affected by where they live, and if your partner moves to a very different place, this can change that person into someone you don’t recognize.
- Lack of sex can create tension in the relationship, for obvious reasons. This one is easy to understand.
- If one of you isn’t willing to make sacrifices for the other one, it can wreak havoc on your relationship and cause you to grow apart quickly.
- Sometimes, the relationship gets stagnant and doesn’t progress. This can happen for several reasons, and it can be a real relationship destroyer.
- You don’t set a date to get back together. Long-distance relationships work best when they are temporary arrangements, because a “forever” arrangement causes too much tension.
- You can grow apart. Again, a lot of things can cause this to happen, and if you grow apart too severely, it can signal the end of the relationship.
- Your relationship was already turning sour. If your relationship was weak to begin with, a long-distance arrangement will only make it worse.
Of course, just as in regular relationships, you will have warning signs when your long-distance relationship is having problems, so it is best to pay attention to those signs so that you can work on improving the situation and improving your odds of staying together.
Ideas to Spice up a Long Distance Relationship
Spicing up your relationship is indeed possible even if it’s a long-distance relationship. You just have to know how to do it! The key to keeping your long-distance relationship romantic and sexy is to keep things spontaneous, and you can do this in several ways, including:
- Send each other surprise presents every now and then – and not the electronic type. Send a real gift through snail mail so that it is a complete surprise and very much appreciated.
- Look for couples apps for your phone and tablet. There are now some very effective apps specifically made for long-distance relationships.
- Make plans for the next time you are together in person, and make sure that what you’re planning is extra special for both of you.
- Plan regular video “dates,” where you can see and hear each other through your tablet or phone, and make it like a real date would be. Don’t just sit there and talk to one another.
- Plan to surprise your partner with a visit. This one is even better than sending a present through the mail!
Incorporating spontaneity into your long-distance relationship goes a long way in keeping that relationship alive, and it can help make the time go by much more quickly.
Best Sex Toys for Long Distance Relationships
There are numerous sex toys that can be purchased by both partners and controlled remotely, and they are easy to operate because all you do is use Bluetooth and WiFi to hook them up so that they work like you are in the same room.
Most of these toys consist of a vibrator for her and a male masturbator for him, and with most of them, they work interactively so that you can control what is happening with your partner’s device, and vice versa.
Let’s face it, one of the biggest difficulties when it comes to being physically separated is learning how to live without any type of sexual activity, but thanks to tele-dildonics, this no longer has to be a problem.
There are numerous products that are made specifically for couples that do not live in the same physical location, and they work much better than many people think they do.
Some of these types of products include:
- Sets that can be hooked up to a Mac, PC, Android, etc., so that you feel your partner’s movements in real time. These have a very fast response time and allow the sex play to happen naturally and smoothly.
- Some of the sets are connected through Bluetooth and they allow you to actually feel your partner’s touch and movement, and the two of you can stroke faster and faster over time until you both climax.
- With a discrete G-spot vibrator, your partner can utilize the remote-control feature and bring you quickly to your next incredible orgasm.
- Long-distance vibrating eggs are small, but very powerful, and they usually connect to iOS and Android smartphones via Bluetooth.
A few of these tele-dildonics are a little on the pricey side, but most of them are very reasonable and, therefore, affordable for almost everyone.
Many of them can be operated via your smartphone, which means you don’t even need a separate remote-control device. Best of all, they are just the right size, very user friendly, and very well made, which means you can count on them being around for a very long time.
Remote Control Butt Plugs: A Relationship Saver!
Much like male masturbators and vibrators, there are also remote-control butt plugs that can be used simultaneously because they come in a set of two plugs.
Most of these butt plugs are made out of 100% silicone and are free of phthalates, latex, and rubber, and they are roughly 1.5 inches by 1.75 inches in size.
If you like butt plugs, you’ll love vibrating butt plugs, especially when you find ones that are controlled remotely and can be enjoyed by both you and your partner at the same time. A few of the qualities you’ll find in these sets of butt plugs include:
- Extreme comfort
- The ability to operate in a hands-free fashion
- Made to remain in place at all times
- Necks with spirals that make it easy to remove and to trap lube
- Lasts up to 230 minutes with a full charge
- Versatility – use alone or with a partner
- Great for foreplay, solo play, and of course, long-distance relationships
- The discretion to operate the toy without anyone else realizing it
With these types of butt plugs, you and your partner can play even if you’re in public, and no one will even notice that anything unusual is going on.
All of the above toys, in fact, are made specifically for long-distance action and discretion, so they are perfect to enjoy whenever you and your partner are in separate locations either temporarily or for a very long time.
Being in a long-distance relationship may be challenging, but it no longer has to keep you horny. Tele-dildonics are amazing devices that allow both you and your partner to experience a sexual encounter in real time, and the technology used to make the devices will have you thinking that your partner truly is in the same room that you are.